Wednesday, October 21, 2020

ಆರೋಗ್ಯಕರ ಶುಂಠಿ - ನೆಲ್ಲಿಕಾಯಿ ಲೇಹದ ತಂಬುಳಿ


This is one of the easy tambuli Which you can do it easily. 
You must see my previous Leh chapter. 
Ok let us see how I did it.
It is very simple, healthy, yummy and will really save your time.
Take small portions of Leh, if you have not divided them as small ball size , (lessor than small gooseberry ), take halp tsp of this Leh and put it in a cup of curd. 
Add salt and mix it well. 
Now season with a tsp of ghee, little jeera/Cumin seeds and ingh/Asafoetida.
Add the seasoning and serve with hot rice. 
It helps to digest the food easily, keep you warmth and take care of your health.
Please do try and enjoy.
Note 
You can use butter milk instead of curd. But curd tambuli taste better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jack fruits Seeds Tikki

Jack fruits are healthy Seasonal fruits. The seeds also contain lots of good vitamins and minerals.  After eating the fruit we throw away th...

About

author
My name is Nalini Somayaji. Teaching is my profession. Cooking is my passion. Reading, travelling, visiting new places, having fun with kids are some of the hobbies I can say. My recipes are Healthy, quick, easy and simple. Grown up being a traditional family member I love and respect Indian culture and traditions. Love classical dance and music.
Learn More →