Bread and rava dosa one of the healthy breakfast and it is done quickly in the busy mornings. I have read this recipe in paper and tried. It has come out nicely and served the purpose of filling our stomach. Not only tasty but healthy too. It is an diabetic friendly and easy to prepare.
I have used curd/yogurt, rava, wheat bread and little salt. No soda, no baking powder or Eno salt.
Let us see the recipe now :
Medium sized Rava / Semolina : 1 1/2 cup
Curd : 1/2 cup
Wheat bread : 2 to 3 slized
Salt : As required
Oil : 2 Tablespoons
1. Powder bread and put it in abowl. Add rava and curd. Put a glass of water and mix it well.
2. Now grind powdered bread, rava and curd together. You can use little water if it is required.
3. Remove it from mixi jar and add salt. Let the batter be dosa batter consistency. ( Add water if required).
4. Keep tava on the fire and heat. Clean it nicely. Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil and wipe it out with a tissue.
5. Take a ladle of bread dosa batter and pour it on the tava and give a round shape. Do not put pressure on the ladle while spreading.
6. Add a teaspoon of oil on the top, cover and cook.
7. Turn the other side and cook for minute.
8. Now dosa is ready to serve. Serve with your choice of chutney, pickle, chutney powder or Sambar.
9. Repeat the same and prepare remaining dosas.
Add required water if the batter is so thick. Adding any vegetables or onion to batter is optional. I like plain dosas.👸 I added the bread as whole. You can cut off the edges and use. I have used wheat bread. Use of any type bread is optional.
Time : 30 Minutes.
Serves : 3.